Sunday, February 21, 2016

Headshots... not just for actors part 2

I realized that I never shared any of my amazing headshots with you. I found out my university actually does them for $35 for students, faculty & staff!

So if your on a budget this may be a great option to get some quality work done. It was a super short shoot lasting a grand total of 10 minutes so don't expect a four hour multiple outfit change  session if you go this route. But if you just need one or two good photos for your business cards and bios then this is perfect.

These were taken by an MFA student at Georgia State and I couldn't be happier.

In fact I'm thinking about getting a second set in my work environment - which at this point is anywhere with my laptop & Internet access.

What do you think of my headshots? Do you know of any other great options for headshots you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment