Thursday, March 12, 2015

Screenwriting with the Newbie Ep. 2: Card. Board







So I just realized episode 2 of the vlog wasn't on the blog. Shameful... I know. So here is episode 2 which is all about those fabulous index cards and creating a board to layout your script before you type it all up.

I just graduated so my goal was to do this as cheaply as possible. If I had to do it again I would go with a magnetic board though. Eventually one of those pins stuck me. Ouch!

Different strokes for different folks on how yours will look. Feel free to shoot me a photo, link to your boards or maybe you are one of those few people who don't even need this step, because you did such a killer job with outlining.

But nonetheless, if you wanted information about my Screenwriter's Board and what a board actually may look like, this is the video for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment