Thursday, February 11, 2016

Big News...Newbies! More Video Content Coming!



Hi Newbies,

Several of you have asked me for more video content similar to what I was doing at the beginning of my blog. Screenwriting with the Newbie did start out as a video blog, and those first 6 episodes are my special treasures to show me how far I have come as a screenwriter. I am so glad I documented my learning process in that way and was able to share it with all of you.

I've been continuing to share new things as I have come across them here, however, the format of bi-weekly video blog was a little too time-consuming for me alone. Shooting and editing video content was actually cutting into my writing time, and I had to follow my own rules. So I shaved that time back into my life by ditching the video element of my blog...or at least having it much more infrequently.

But recently, I was approached by a colleague who decided to create a show about independent female filmmakers and she asked me to be apart of the project. So the video diary will resume, with her lovely production team to edit all the footage, which means more video content will be coming to the site!

I can't wait to share episodes of show with you. More details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment